Meet the Team
Kevin Crosby – Partner & Director of Education & Training Services
- PhD in Instructional Communications – University at Buffalo (1981)
- BA in Psychology – Wake Forest University (1971)
- Rotary District 7090, District Governor (2015-2016)
- President, American Society for Training and Development, Niagara Frontier Chapter (2003-2004)
- President – Professional Development Services (1991-1999)
- Director of Educational Services – Bryant & Stratton Business Institute (1990-1991)
- Manager, Corporate Training – Goldome (1985-1990)
Terry Fisher – Partner, President & Director of Operations
- EdM in Instructional Communications – University at Buffalo (1981)
- BA in Communication & Theatre – State University College at Oswego (Cum Laude 1973)
- Director of The Media Center & Assistant Professor of Communication Studies – Canisius College (1989-1999)
- Assistant Professor of Communications – State University College at Brockport (1988-1989)
- Adjunct Professor of Communications – State University College at Fredonia (1985-1986)
- Board of Directors – Buffalo Broadcasters Association (2014-present)
- Board of Directors – Market Arcade Film & Arts Centre (2004-2014)
Jim Phillips – Partner, Director of Special Projects
- BS in Political Science – Canisius College, Buffalo, NY
- MS in Rehabilitation Counseling, State University of New York at Buffalo; State Institute on Alcoholism, State University College at Buffalo
- Consultant: Health Systems for Rehabilitation and Post Acute Care services (2000 to Present)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Voluntary Faculty, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo; (1999 – Present)
- Vocational Expert, Bureau of Hearings and Appeals, U.S. Department of Health and Welfare; (1974 – Present)
Cole Bielecki – Digital Media Producer
BA in Communication Studies – Niagara University
Cole joined Full Circle Studios in 2015 as a Digital Media Producer. He has experience in shooting and editing television commercials, motion graphics, and photography. He has a passion for cameras and is constantly up to date with the latest equipment.
The Best Shorts Competition 2017
Currently in its 6th year, Best Shorts is an avant-garde worldwide competition that strives to give talented directors, producers, actors, creative teams and new media creators the positive exposure they deserve. It discovers and honors the achievements of filmmakers who produce high quality shorts and new media.
- “Cultivating Life Energy” – Qigong Network
- Award of Merit: Health / Medicine / Science
- Award of Recognition: Editing – Cole Bielecki
He currently is focusing on photography, video editing, motion graphics, and fine dining.
Harry Jones- Digital Media Producer
Graduated from SUNY Fredonia in the Video Production BS program as well as the Audio/Radio Production BS program with a minor is Business Administration.
Harry joined Full Circle Studios in 2017 as a Digital Media Producer. Previously, Harry worked for a local sports team in Rochester developing their web presence and building their fanbase though video, print and various forms of social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
He currently is focusing on the creation of online learning materials and being a part of the FCS production team.